Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 25 May 2007

Daily Merlin: 'Who is the Magician?'

The Magician concentrates; he bears the symbol of EA and holds the wisdom of the ages. Familiar with the ritual ... with the plan ... he leads the dance around the stage: first north, then west, then south, then east ... not the anticipated direction ...


11:10 - 11:25pm

25th May 2007
New Zealand


1 'Before a shrine to a moon goddess a robed figure stands. Either side of the shrine a serpent/dragon is sighted. Close by white horses dance. Already that raging cacophony begins to part in accordance with the scripture. '

2 'A talented man seems overcautious soon. On replicas of Solomon's tiles he stands defiant dismissing it all as fable. Practical minds attract practical things ... he is like the architect, the organiser ... though the hand he holds is not the hand he truly bears'

3 'Pray Raphael please release me from my burdens. Grant me the strength to overcome my charge . My illness though invisible is heavy on my shoulders all the while. This road to salvation leads me through high mountains; please let sacrifice have the merit it is worth.'

4 'The Magician concentrates; he bears the symbol of EA and holds the wisdom of the ages. Familiar with the ritual ... with the plan ... he leads the dance around the stage: first north, then west, then south, then east ... not the anticipated direction ...

Interpretation
How do I make sense of these images? These 'portends'? How do I know they relate to anything? How can I attribute them to a focus when I don't know for sure my mind was focussed on anything ... again, years of magical training won't permit me to dismiss anything I have received. I must surely adopt the 'detective analysis' approach I always use in instances like this. Careful consideration of the symbols and the verses is essential. I can clearly see the 'religious' theme to the verses ... someone is praying before a shrine to a Moon Goddess. (Moon Goddess - Wikipedia) ... but which one? The tarot card (Giver Of Crescents) in actual fact shows the shrine IN the sea ... which I can construe as there being extreme emotions around a person visiting a shrine or temple dedicated to a Lunar Goddess. A sense too with it linking to things Lunar this shrine is a driving force in a life and perhaps a crux to the situation.

Without me jumping to any conclusions with what I have discovered being around the Madeleine McCann case ... I don't want to read too much into this other than the fact it links the tarot images to the case (Fatima Shrine) and to Maddy's Mum ...

This also links to verse (3) and a reference to Archangel Raphael ... the Temperance card ... I can't help but sense this card links to a journey of actuality to be made through mountains on a winding road (I see the image of a fawn coloured land rover again at this point driving on a dusty road with a blond woman driving. The blond woman will have been seen in Portugal at the time that Maddy disappeared. I sense she COULD be who took Madeleine. There was two people involved, linked by mobile phone. One was watching the Mr & Mrs McCann whilst the other made her way into the apartment. She had a KEY! She managed to get a key from somewhere. Now, it suggests she knew someone in the apartments ...?? Also, it is intriguing to pick up on the fact that whoever Mr & Mrs McCann spoke to that evening is important. Was there an argument with someone during the day? Heated words on a phone? I do not want to implicate the McCanns' ... but somewhere around them someone is involved). This verse links to mental illness (depression or epilepsy) ... and also a sense of guilt around the McCanns (the American I received information on earlier may well have been in eye or earshot of the McCanns' that day or a few days earlier ... tall around 6 foot; short forces style light coloured hair; stocky built; taciturn nature; white shirt and dark sun glasses; laptop and mobile phone; sitting at a circular table in background. Surely tourist photos will pick this man up?)

Verse (2) does not have an obvious identity. He is not clearly defined. Neither is The Magician in verse (4). These two verses represent the crux of the matter (Further points to this transcript were made but I am not making them available to public scrutiny - MJ) and I firmly believe that they indicate the taking of Maddy was premeditated and was organised days or weeks before hand. Those who took Maddy are clever and well organised. Somewhere in all of this I now sense the reaction of the Press is being used as an advantage for them.

On a final note: do these verses reveal when Maddy will be released or if she will be released alive? It appears that Maddy is part of an 'organised crime' and is there as a bargaining tool in some way. Will there be a ransom letter or demand? This is not clear ... though her disappearance (I keep having to avoid the word abduction as she hasn't been abducted in the true sense of the word) will be used as a lever or a manipulation. The now world wide awareness of the situation has lengthened the time period they'd anticipated for their intended outcome. It may well have been discussed as a contingency plan by those involved as I seriously feel there is a link to the media world ... a rung or two above mere journalists ... it is all part and parcel of the situation. Again there is someone out there creating a false trail ... this is the feeling I get with the reference to the dance around the stage (the world stage?) ... moves not anticipated but by who? So the timing of her release may now be months where before it could have been weeks. There is certainly buying time ... but was Maddy 'bought and sold?' ...' I don't think so, she is being borrowed' (I clearly heard that before) ..............