Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 23 March 2009

A Growing Orgonite 'Clan'

.... a.k.a 'my current creative pursuit' in these 'difficult times'. Having just learnt the art of Orgonite-making, I am now witnessing a growing group of orgone structures throughout the house!

At the same time, subtle changes have been occurring in our home environment. Positive improvements. My sciatica which has been troubling me constantly for the last 7 years has eased to a point I forget my painkillers and most days now I have cut my dose to almost zilch.

Kristine has been a light sleeper for the last few years. She now sleeps through most of the night ...

Minor improvements in niggly situations around us have been noticed. The house environment feels much lighter and energetic. There has been a good response from our new found friends to the presence of our orgonites in their own environments ...

The only drawback I've noticed is the need to go 'tip crawling' for moulds ... the smell of the resin in the garage ... !!