Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Dream Sequence ....

a.m Tuesday 31st March 2009

Alien Abduction Dream?
The beginnings of the dream sequence involves the 'breaching' of the defences of a town or district and the overall sense of 'invasion' approaching. I am then leaving the town .. heading into a corn field to hide from the imminent attack. There are others with me; we hide in the tall corns within the field until we realise we are too close to the town and we will be found. We are then make a hasty retreat towards a deserted vehicle outside an empty house some distance from the town. Whilst in the vehicle I get the sense the attack has occurred. We go out of the vehicle into the deserted house and realise from the atmosphere in the air that devastation has occurred. We drive into an outerlying area of the town and witness the ruins of houses and evidence of the attack.

During this journey we are obviously captured, but there is no recollection of the attacking force. We are then within a large escalator with dozens of other 'survivors' ... and I am aware the escalator is travelling downwards for a considerable length of time. It reaches its destination, and some unseen telepathic force herds us out of the escalator and into a cavern like room in which there are hundreds of other humans looking at us. They are all petrified of us making any sound. We are to be quiet. I look around the room and notice dismembered carcasses in various areas of the room. Carcasses which do not appear human, Carcasses that are seemingly food sources for these humans in the room?

We are led to an area of the room to our left where there are several more humans. It appears they are mindlessly eating a pile of blob like gore which is in front of them. A jelly like substance which we are telepathically instructed to eat. I am fearless at this point as is one of my companions. We touch the substance to our lips in a pretence we are eating. The taste is vile. I then swallow a tiny piece of the gore and move my right arm up in the air. Immediately all the humans in my immediate vicinity do the same thing ... I realise then with amusement that the eating of the gore - which is the remains of some non-human entity - produces a hive like mind effect of those who swallow the substance. I then deliberately make the immediate humans do a series of movements, because I find the whole thing amusing for some reason.

Suddenly, there is movement beside me ... and a portion of the rock wall to my right swings back to reveal a strange jelly like entity with protuding antenna that removes something from in front of where I am standing ...

At this point I have no more recollection of the sequence, but had an overall sense afterwards that the sequence was real; I had witnessed actual humans who'd been abducted; I had been shown an actual level within some base or building where they are being kept; it was not a dream sequence ... but why and by who?