Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 26 March 2009

Sick

Madeleine Mccann, a small innocent beautiful child remains missing. She went missing in Portugal. She remains missing. This week posters were put up in Portugal asking for people’s help to find her.

From a Portuguese poster on the infamous site that claims to be the ‘voice of Madeleine’ :"This entities have been informed the McCann campaign will not be well received in the Algarve, if they don’t take measures, I will be passing a few nights behaving like a 7 year old in the seventies. Not one single poster will stand and I’ll put leaflets on every mail box too, with those lovely pics of their smiles on the 4th anniversary of their daughter"

It seems most of the posters of this missing child were damaged or defaced. What person in their right mind would vandalise the poster of a missing child? What sort of person would admit to planning to do it on a website? I’ve studied abnormal psychology. I’ve studied deviance. I’ve studied psychopathology….yet I can offer no explanation or reason for such an evil act. (Kate Smith - Eclectic)