Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 26 March 2009

Dream Sequence ....

AM Thursday 26th March 2009

To my left was a row of apple trees. I'd a large, single bramble apple in my hand and I'd been munching on the apple. Some unknown male was then asking what the trees were to the left hand side. I told him they were bramble apple trees! He would not accept they were apple trees at all, yet clearly I could see that they were ....

A while later, a second unknown male wanted to know what the trees were on the left hand side. Again, I told this second male they were bramble apple trees. He did not believe me ... and I began to shout at him that they were.

He suddenly became aggressive towards me ... and a little later in the sequence I was rushing down the mountain side taking a left fork in the road (hoping him and his entourage who were in hot pursuit would take the right fork) which comprised a steep shale path section through a rocky cutting.

Interpretation: 'No matter how I try to get people to see my point of view, or what I see, it may not be possible with some people ... though some will follow my directive any way for other reasons than what is first apparent on the surface.'