Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 25 May 2009

Mystic Switchboard

Providing the bridge between the two worlds ... connecting those who have been seperated by the illusion of death. The message is simple, life goes on ... the spirit moves to other levels of this virtual universe ...

"I put the pressure on nobody else. I didn't care what anyone thought. People had to know. I have to prove to Jack I am still here. I'm bankin' on the fact he's found my little surprise by now. Oh, and there's a special doll which has the same name as me. A flutter of doves and one red rose. A special rose. An eternal rose. Look to the large portrait of me and at the right time he'll see the eyes move. Then he knows I have survived. No longer in the pain I was. I am just the same girl ... and I can confirm that one other girl is not here anywhere!" J

"Rose ... you know there is nothing to fear. Jack is here waiting for you ... and when it is your time know your friend from Stepney will rush forward and take you in his arms again. All your family are here. We see you falter with the old kettle that is too heavy for your weary hands. Your Ma wishes you could hear her when she shouts, because she does... there is something else for you" ... Mary

"Janice, not your real name I know, but one you become too often, forgetting to be yourself after the day is done ... I know you will read this. Be not the character others expect. Be the shy and silent one again. Go on and see your Dad ... your Mum will not mind ... I am her salvation here on the other side. Go on, get your cards read by another close by ... I will be there ... you already get the signs ... the door slammed shut without any wind a night or two back did it not? It was I ... Harold (Harry)