Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 21 May 2009

"The Time Is Now Short"

"Moving shadows surround me in the here, and now ... moving closer then drifting to across the room. I sense their presences in my mind ... I have the 'wafting wind' in my ear ... as my mind interprets the communication. I know I am not alone here in this room. But it is not my doom. Far from that fate ... a curse perhaps, or more certainly destiny ... to connect in this way. To mediate with other frequencies, other dimensions, other realms. Connection enhanced by the servitors ... another presence moves close now. One to my left and one to my right. A pressure on my mind. A weight pressing on the top of my head ... a pressure in my consciousness. I am lifting ... as the doorway opens; slowly at first .... and the light of universal consciousness filters once more into my mind awakening the super conductors there. Those precious elements embedded deep within ... fuelled by the light body ... so I lift to a platform where they can communicate with me. For there is that need. 'The time is now short' they say ... this is the 'end time so become aware of increased pace and increased need in the days that follow ... ... ..."

Matthew James
Magical Journal 21st May 09