Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 23 May 2009

Practice Yourself - Which Three?

For you budding Remote Viewers, Psychics, Clairvoyants etc ... it's practice time again. The discipline to attempt here is a form of divination I've been using successfully for years ... I call it 'photographic psychometry; though others might call it something else ...

The principle is 'simple'. I undertake absent consultations with only a photograph in front of me ... often of a person, but sometimes its an object or a place. From this photograph I glean an insight relating to the person, the event or the object ...

Many of my Daily Merlin Insights use this principle in the first instance ...

The task here is a form of 'photographic psychometry' ... there are SIX objects on the image right ... I've focussed on the six images and made my choice of THREE of the images ... WHICH THREE IMAGES HAVE I CHOSEN? I can clearly see the numbers and the images in my mind's eye as I write this.

Relax ... take your mind off the busy demands of the material plane. Sit comfortably and clear your mind of all thoughts. Bring your focus on the image above. Look closely at all six symbols and see clearly in your mind's eye which are the THREE I have chosen. Listen out for your sixth sense ... it will tell you the answer. Either by an inner knowing ... or impressions in the mind ... or a gut reaction.

What are the three images? The first person to e-mail me with the correct answer ... will win a prize! The closing date for this exercise is two weeks today (Saturday 6th June 2009). The answer and the name of the winner will be published then.

Good Luck!