Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 7 March 2013

Blog On The Go Part 1

Its time for 'blogging on the move'. I'm cuurently in the airport lounge awaiting my flight. I have a busy schedule ahead of me with a Live Mediumship Show tomorrow night and a full two day workshop over the weekend. Tommorrow will kick the weekend off with a number of private face 2 face readings during the day ...

I'm anticipating a very challenging and rewarding few days ahead ... Before returning back to Canberra on Monday.

Conversations With Spirit next week has already been organised. Our special studio guest is from my "old hunting ground" in the UK ... Blackpool UK. As always it will be an interesting show with music, conversation, live readings, shout outs and listener challenges.

Today is an awesome sunny Autumnal day over here...

I'm really looking forward to the year ahead as 2013 is already promising to be an exceptional year in so many ways!