Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 29 October 2018

'Every Man & His Dog Bear The Same Titles & Use The Same Labels

In 2009, I was the only 'psychic medium' to describe themselves as a 'Renowned Clairvoyant & Medium' in Australia. I was one of the first to add 'Medical Intuitive' and 'numerology' to my repertoire. I was perhaps the only 'psychic medium' to practice and teach 'mindfulness'. 

Renowned was used in the correct way as I was describing the fact that I was 'well known and many people talked about me'. Yes, in the UK and New Zealand. Plus very quickly in Australia.

I am a physical medium and have been since my teens; so a medical intuitive was rightly added to my repertoire because I'd understood the ability and recognised medical conditions that others had, which I was experiencing from them. I can provide accurate and insightful advice on their conditions. This has been proven countless times, plus there are clients who would not have been on the earth plane without my insights (FACT).

Soul Numerology is my own unique method of numerology.

Sadly, in the last nine years, every man and his dog is now apparently a Renowned Medium & Clairvoyant. They are medical intuitives and also numerologists. PLUS they now advertise they teach mindfulness.

FUNNY THAT. Coincidence? Or more likely copycatitis at work? The latter I'm afraid.- Matthew James