Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 19 October 2018

Favourite's Collection #126


I've had a long personal association with Ravens. My core magical philosophy is based around ancient celtic beliefs which includes raven totem magic. Ravens have always been somewhere in my life from an early age. Being around Ravens in Australia was both a blessing and a real pleasure. I have thousands of Raven photos in my collection; some of which are featured in my personal artwork and advertisements.

This particular image has been chosen for the favourite's collection due to the boldness and 'poserbility' of this individual Raven; and as an advertisement for many of the Ravens I encountered in Australia. They are extremely clever birds and they have a good memory for humans; and communicate their experiences with humans amongst each other. There were a number of individual ravens who got to know me. This was one of those ravens.