Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 18 January 2019

Archon Attack!

I had a very weird experience and physical encounter when I was drifting off to sleep last night. I felt strange as I settled my head on my pillow. Dizzy in the head and buzzing with energy. As I closed my eyes I realised it was not my usual drift off to sleep.

I was immediately experiencing the energy spiral I know to be the pre-emptive with an astral projection. The spiralling being a sound frequency pattern that propels the consciousness to wherever it is going to go. An intense energy built in the body's brow area ...

And my consciousness began building the imagery through the mind's eye of space. Ahead of my consciousness was the long white hull of a craft travelling through space. I was towards the read of the vessel. At the very front of the vessel it looked like there was a huge explosion to the left of my observation point, but ahead of the vehicle.

I had no idea if it was weaponry that had been fired or something else. I got a sense of perhaps of a large planetary body to my left (Saturn?). Was I perhaps on a ringmaker ship?

Without warning, to my left, here on the earth plane, there was a sense of white energy movement. Some kind of being had suddenly materialised ... I was seeing it from both viewpoints. I was then JOLTED awake by being attacked by this presence. It had merely reached into my energy field and the shock of that contact woke me ....

Clearly I was somewhere that was out of bounds to use humans and a watcher had stopped me. It was the first time I have actually seen an Archon. For that was what it was. A mass of white energy not really in a form but in a vague humanoid shape. I glean this might have been the same being that attacked me during my Night Terror days in my youth; or perhaps the same one that used to grab my feet to prevent me sleeping. If it wasn't the same one ... it is of the same breed.

It's the first time one has risked me seeing it ... during an attack. I'd pondered on it all day and came to the only conclusion ... a Djinn or Archon broke invisible protocol to attack me and prevent me continuing further into my projection. I'd been somewhere VERY significant and something got very scared. Cornered animals attack when they are scared; to survive. Mmmmmmm.