Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 18 January 2019

It's Time To Wake Up Human Collective.

It's hard to believe it, but we're into the penultimate week of January 2019. That's almost the first month gone ... in an instance. Almost as if something has tapped in a command to speed the time up. We are 1/12th of the way through what will be a very worrying year, as we collectively slide closer and closer to the edge we have been pushed for all the imaginary years.

There is a hint of desperation and urgency in the air! Especially in light of the attack that occurred last night. As written in an earlier article this very night. It also coincides with an internet issue, and my three hour attempt to find the file 'Life On Mars' .

It is on my IPhone and it intrigued me as I zoomed into the image and saw, with amazement the military base on Mars. I therefore spent a good few hours trying to locate it on my hard drives. I couldn't. So I then sent the image via e-mail to myself. I then was unable to load up Google Mail despite a dozen or so attempts. When I did I was unable to get to the file as it was on my other account, and it wouldn't load.

By 1am I was feeling tired and exhausted. But I finally succeeded in getting it into Photoshop. Photoshop was running slow and the Raw Filter wouldn't open its tool box. Then finally I'd enhanced the image and was happy with it. I then tried to load it up onto her. And failed and the internet wouldn't open.

I know when any computer plays up with me, something is lurking. Its always been the case. I switched the laptop off and went to bed. Its more than coincidence that the Archon attacked me. I assume its an Archon as the being that struck out was formless like an energy mist and was trying to form into something.

The fact it revealed itself; finally the knowledge of what my enemy looks like. There's always been something there, dictating the misfortune in my life. Taking the negative energy out of my it had induced. I'd never seen it but I'd sensed it for a very long time. Now through fear, or desperation, it had appeared. Progress in a way I feel. Very significant. And we're not even in February yet. 

It's going to be a year of surprises bad, and good. That is evident. And it may give the appearance of the now travelling very quickly through time. Remember time is an illusion. A way of calibrating the machine consciousness we are in. I've not warn a watch since my school days. I'll never wear one. No way will I permit the quartz controlled vibration of time enter my energy field. As for all the new SMART watches ... I can see now why I've got a real adversion to anything on my wrist. I can think a little freely. It's the same when I carry a phone in a pocket ... I don't like the influence of the frequencies coming off the phone.

I know 2019 and onwards are a period of CAREFUL CHOICES. Of thinking of the consequences of wearing and using the SMART technology, indeed any IT for that matter. Its too easy to go with the majority, or what the media advertises. It's better to make the choices for yourself. Step back and lift your foot before you tread on the path ... the hidden hand works by adding stepping stones .. and pushing you on to taking the steps. By stepping back, you can make sure you have wholeheartedly made that choice ...

Public awareness of the real dangers of 5G and the existence of our invisible gaolers is essential this year. More and more of the human collective MUST wake up. And soon ... to prevent a well thought out plan, which has all the advanced technology ready for rolling out. It's been made maybe hundreds of years ago! Seriously. We are made to believe the illusion everything is being discovered piecemeal by human scientists. NO. What they are making now represents a 1,000 year leap in advancement to what is coming out now! No exaggeration. We all need to wake up.