Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 31 July 2019

Favourite's Collection #274

Regulars to 'The Light Of Truth Chronicles' formerly 'A Light In The Darkness' will know the score by now with regard to Favourite's Collection photographs. There was only supposed to be about 65 photographs in the original expo portfolio, but, because I have such an extensive array of photographs for consideration, the collection has kept growing and growing.

And so to this latest collection entry; this Pied Currawong was photographed on the Urambi Hills in South Canberra. It's chosen the image due to the contrast between bird and background sky. I love the content of the image. Currawong are among my top ten native Australian birds. I have little doubt I will be photographing more when I next go back to Australia; 5G is unlikely to have started to decimate their numbers yet, due to their body mass.