Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 29 October 2019

'So What Happens Next?' - The Light Of Truth Oracle Insight

Total apparent deadlock and impasse is apparently in place in the House of Traitors.

So what can be gleaned, or suggested, as a possible way forward in the next three months?

FEAR is equivalent to The Devil in the tarot. It is known here as 'Machine Mind' and has the affirmation 'I must question all that I am; I must criticise all the decisions that I make for that is my nature.'

It is equivalent to the Path of Ayin on the Tree Of Life which is effectively a pathway where the heart clashes with the mind; the emotion with the intellect.

Fear has the meaning of ' I stand to the left of you and I constantly review the pathways that you walk and the decisions that you make. I am the logical self and if I don't understand what it is that you experience then I will stop you in your tracks. As a human being you must fear that which you don't understand ….but are you brave enough to face those fears? Otherwise those fears will rule your life.'

DECISION MAKING is known as 'The Rod of Power' with the affirmation of  'Chaos shall cease. Peace will now be restored and correct order will give rise to inspired actions.'

Its insight meaning is 'faced with difficult decisions, at any time, can be a daunting prospect. Especially if they involve outcomes that can have life changing consequences. It is therefore imperative to think clearly during these times and allow your own inner voice to guide you in your decision. Chances are you will make the right decision. Relax, think clearly and decide …'

UNCERTAINTY is known as 'Severity' and has the affirmation of 'Make me, break me and remake me. Remould me into what I am from what I am not' and;

It has the insight meaning of 'there are clear indications that life is no longer how it was. You still look at the world based on the cognitive processes of the old way of thinking. This makes for a great degree of uncertainty and indecisiveness. It is clearly time to embrace the world which your new cognitive processes require you to see. It's time to react differently to things.'

THE MAGICIAN has the title 'Chazchazit' and the affirmation of 'I am the key behind the visions that you behold; I am the power that transports you to that place in your mind.'

Its insight meaning is 'The transparent power of the occult is within you. A major life decision stands in before you. There is only you who walks in the shoes of this experience. Therefore it is only you that can determine the outcome of this situation. Remember it is you that controls this ritual known as life. It is you that bears the answers you seek . Look within.'









These images suggest further impasse and discussions; lots of it with nothing changing in sight. Though the Magician does suggest a possible new government, or even the existing one with a majority ... but even that is obscured here suggesting there is a long way to even go to get to that!!

The Gematria is 0-2-1, 7-0-0, 5-4-0 and 0-5-1 which is effectively 3 + 7 + 9 + 6 = 25. We've had 25 before last time we added the gematria up. Has anything actually changed or going to change? 25 days last time was up to 18th November 2019. This time its 23rd November 2019????