Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 17 March 2007

'3-5-7'

I settled into sleep mode last night with the pre-intent of 'thinking of nothing'. Keeping my mind clear and merely 'listening'. This I managed with apparent ease. No itching. Calming down into sleep mode with no problems. Drifting into alpha state listening to the 'conversations' beginning in my mind. Thoughts which were not my own as my own cognitive processes were under my control.

At the moment I felt I was drifting into settled sleep I threw out the facsimile transmission, 'anyone out there who I know let me know you are there.' Not long afterwards (moments only) I received a facsimile transmission in reply. It was the sound of someone's warm laugh filling my consciousness. Who? I didn't recognise.

Then moments after that a unknown pure thought voice sent a facsimile. The message was simple,

'3-5-7'.

That was all. I didn't recognise the voice. It has an accent I couldn't place. Was the voice non-human? I cannot say?

I entered into sleep state and knew no more.

Until, what must have been several hours later, I knew I was under 'attack' on another vibration. I began calling out at the top of my voice on that vibration. Calling for the assistance of my late Father to help me. I was aware of lying in bed but on another vibration. I shouted and shouted. Then I woke up. As I began waking I heard an non-human 'hissing' sound from the right hand side of the room.

I entered back into sleep state.

An hour or so later. Perhaps. I find myself being 'haunted' by a ghost dog! It is jumping up onto my bed. Each time I push it off ... moments later it is jumping back up again. I wake Kristine. She becomes aware of the ghost dog as it runs in an anticlockwise direction around our bed and jumps back onto the bed at my pillow position. We both can see the brown/black apparition form of the dog.

Next morning. This morning. I mention the 'haunting' to Kristine. She is not aware of it at all. Therefore I come to the conclusion the haunting took place on another vibration. A vibration where our bedroom was identical to the one on this vibration.

As for the strange '3-5-7' message. The voice was clear in my consciousness. I can only think that 3-5-7 means the 3rd May 2007 as we've passed 5th March 2007 now.

Is it significant? I will have to wait and see.