Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 5 March 2007

Remote Viewing: Will Chicago Airport Be The next 9/11?

As incredible and unbelievable as it seems ... is Chicago Airport (or another USA Airport) going to be the next 9/11? A 'freight plane' (or planes) packed with explosives flown into a passenger terminal to create maximum mayhem and loss of life?

Unintentional & unplanned remote viewing. A 'higher intelligence' mapped my own projection and interrupted; thrusting me into the exit of a passenger aircraft via an escape chute amid flames and confusion. Ahead of me an airport terminal had been reduced to rubble; emergency services were everywhere. I was given the 'understanding' that 'terrorists' had hijacked freight aircraft and flown them into a USA airport passenger terminal. I was given the impression it was Chicago.