Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 12 May 2007

Fearing for a life time what doesn't exist ....

By David Icke

We look in the mirror and think we are looking at ‘us’ when we are seeing the illusory reflection of a tiny fraction of "us". The rest is hidden away behind the firewall of belief in limitation. We think small instead of All. One near-death experiencer described what he saw once the filter of human perception was lifted. He talked of seeing the ‘panoramic view of life:
... everything from the beginning, my birth, my ancestors, my children, my wife everything comes together simultaneously. I saw everything about me, and about everyone who was around me. I saw everything they were thinking now, what they thought then, what was happening before, what was happening now. There is no time, there is no sequence of events, no such thing as limitation, of distance, of period, of time, of place. I could be anywhere I wanted to be simultaneously.

These are all the things I have been emphasising in my books over the years. The manipulation of this ‘world’ has encoded us with a sense of limitation and time (‘limited’ time, as we perceive it). These are illusions designed to ensnare us and hypnotise us into the amnesia of limited perception. Those who have ‘died’ and then returned to tell the tale make a highly significant contribution to breaching the walls of suppression. They have seen what we are not supposed to know exists.'

Life is a canvas on which we paint our reality. The canvas is All Possibility and the brush and pallet are called ‘belief’.