Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 8 June 2007

Whether you Believe

Continuing from the last post about whether you believe in spirit world of not, I just thought I would add some things about my sons. Two of them in particular.

The eldest (now 18) took an interest in psychic matters from the age of 8. It came as a bit of a surprise and at first I thought he was just trying to get out of going to bed!

One night, we had a neighbour call round for a chat. Now he was an intelligent man, inventor, but just down on his luck.

We asked the eldest son to 'read' Danny* some Rune cards, if anything we thought ha ha, this will put him off and he will go to bed! Nope, how wrong could we be?? He asked Danny* to chose some Rune cards and then proceeded to make a 'prediction'. He told him that he would have a job soon, it would take him to USA, he would meet a woman called June* and that he would be offered work on a ranch in USA!!

We laughed.

Danny laughed but said...."That is my ambition in life, to go to the States and work on a ranch"

We stopped laughing.

Two weeks later, Danny was offered a 6 month contract earning him huge gbp's!
Once his contract was up, he took himself off to the states for a treat.

During an internal flight, he sat next to a woman...called....June*

They started to natter the whole flight, fell in love and started dating.
June had friends in USA who owned a ranch...and Danny was offered work there!

So, whether you believe in mediums, spirit world or not...ask yourself one question.
Why or how could a 8 year old predict so accurately?

Was he after fame or fortune?

Answer is neither.

He has chosen not to pursue his ability (yet) but to go on to do a degree in Animal pyschology.

But I have news for him......spirit have work for him later in life whether he likes it or not!!

Now my youngest son, has the intuition.

Many times he has said things that turn out to be correct...his favourite opening line is " I dont feel.......(whatever the situation). He has an interest in spiritual matters, he see's spirits quite often. They dont scare him at all which is good.

At our last house, we had a coloured man in spirit dressed in black, my son says biker gear and he had an angry face. I never saw him but both the 2 youngest sons and Matt did.

Further investigations revealed our basement was once a bikers club!

I guess he didn't approve of our little spiritual paradise down in the basement!!

My middle son is a 'prove it to me ' Taurus!! When you are dead, you're dead!

Oh well, 2 out of 3 aint bad I suppose!