Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Tarot Card of the Day: Five of Swords

Since this card has always stood for deceit to me, I guess my best advise today is to not be impulsive. Impulsiveness without heart knowing could create havoc tomorrow.

The up side of this card is that if you remain confident and positive, accept the responsibility for your actions, you will come out on top. I’ll say it again -- you will come out on top. Believe it and make it so! It’s one of those things that make you think of it as a "test". Although I don’t necessarily subscribe to that way of thinking, this is a tough card to get through. It’s always tough to act on your feelings instead of your habits!

The down side of this card makes me want to warn you about impulsiveness, accidents, and even injury. Pay attention today. Your health and others may depend on it. Slow down. Don’t feel a need to just get it done or the end result will be less than pleasing. You have to recognize that there’s a little more intensity to this kind of card since it’s the beginning of a new year.

Wow. What a day. Hang in there and breathe deeply and evenly. You’ll get through this.