Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 23 February 2009

Mystic Switchboard

Providing the bridge between the two worlds ... connecting those who have been seperated by the illusion of death. The message is simple, life goes on ... the spirit moves to other levels of this virtual universe ...



"Emma ... I wish to speak to Emma, and let her know it was not her imagination that feather in her bedroom. Next time I will send her a leaf to let her see it is me ... and I know she still lives in Yorkshire, I wasn't that stupid to think she wasn't. They thought I'd gone potty at the end ... but I knew those letters were being kept from me ... her Granny '

"Graham, don't be upset about letting the little fish die. There will be bigger ones that the boys will appreciate. I may not be around to help you make the right choice, but know if you put your mind to it, you'll find a better job. That idea wasn't the right one ... and I would have let you know if I was still there. Ask B ... she can hear me shouting at you. Watch her face next time you are in the locked room" ... your ever loving Sarah.

"Madeleine is STILL very much alive. O ye of little faith who are doubting now that truth after so long. Nothing has changed. John is impatient isn't he ... he always used to lose patience very easily and it seems little has changed ..." Elizabeth.

"Your garden is still blighted Julie eh? It's your father Bill here. I can't seem to get you to go to someone who can hear me. I am anxious as I do love you. I have always done but never showed it eh? Don't still think of me of the bickering old fool ... think of me as someone who was scared to show my emotions. Your latest one should be the one you marry. Stop thinking of your past mistake and get one with it ... life is too short ... go to somewhere soon eh?"