Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 6 May 2009

A Messenger Didst Say ...

A clear and insistent voice to my left earlier today. A messenger indeed didst say ... clearly audible above the mundane clutter which reverberated through my mind ... a messenger akin to one of 'the two old dears' ... a messenger of the same ilk as the performing one of the two ... insistent was she when she didst say:
"the little girl has black hair now so as not to be recognised ... and glasses to darken her eyes when she is in public places. Nobody will know her voice when she speaks. She looks nothing like the photographs of her. Within a farmhouse close by she lives ... and it is a great deception which surrounds her for all is not what it seems in that town ... in that locality. Out of the public eye she lives ... and breathes ... whilst the story of her disappearance endures."
And listen did I, for I had no choice ... the delivery of those words was so crystal clear. To my left close ... over my shoulder. Directly ... and I know it most likely to be the same voice of clarity which provided me with the '357' at the beginning of it all. And it may not be silence now ... the trail once more the object of attention ... but be wary for I say 'do not trust the Pied Piper and the clouds his machine produces. I sense deception once more on the air. Be wary ... be sure to think it out for yourself by seeing the wood for the trees this time ....
Copyright Matthew James 6th May 2009