Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Free Thinking

"We are encouraged not to think too deeply into things. Our inbreeding has been changed and we are not told why. There has been some glazing on our minds which has been lifted gradually over the last generation. Again we are not told why. It is rumoured our gods closed off our minds to help future generations overcome the hostilities. Then at a later date (now perhaps) this glazing would be lifted. It means that more and more of our connection to the higher side is now active. Too much thinking could lead to insanity. I’m wary of finding out too much. But I am curious about the distant world EA. It seems sensible that I have distant relations on that world. Others like me and our enclave. Similar minds perhaps with mind glazing too. I wonder if they are remembering or if they are permitted yet to remember? It will be broken down for sure … I know this plateau is but a tiny level in the infinite levels of everywhere. It appears real but it is no more than a dream. I imagine and some times I feel I can be somewhere else. I imagine another one similar to me who gazes towards my world with the glazing dissolving. Would that being be aware of me? What would it remember? Would it have the means to visit me here? The ancients could mind merge … link together over great distances … it is said. Am I able to recapture that ability and merge with another on that other world. I wish I could.

Our gods could be listening as I think. They could be aware that I think this way. Is it their intention we now question our existence? Are they pleased or are they angry I wonder? When will they return. What would they wish of us? How can this world ever recover. The ruins! The ruins are extensive. The craters deep. The devastation is deadly reminder of how real the past was. What must it be like on other worlds with the same monsters in control. Scary entities that came out of the shadows the old manuscripts say. They speak of beings which were not there that were suddenly there in a moment in monstrous forms. Beings that claimed to be our gods who took over our lives. Monsters summoned by the shadow that had entered some of our minds. I know the recollections are a true recollection because we have hardwire orbs, which are the real thing. They survived the holocausts and are the perfect records of it all. These were found in the northern sector of our world. The shadow remains as we know … only too well. Though it rarely shows itself. Yet. It sleeps because it knows we are still a struggling world. I wonder for our brethren on Ea. How do they fare? I have reached out to that world and find there are thoughts there. I’m sure there is advanced life there. Our priests are quiet about EA. It is said to have a created world in its orbit where other races live. But this is unconfirmed. I need to experience the deglazing more and accept its inevitability. I do sense some kind of unity with EA and I don’t know why. It seems destiny is approaching but I can’t remember why" --- extract taken from 'An Untitled Transmission' by Matthew James