Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Deliberately Cryptic For A Reason (Dangerous Eyes Are Everywhere)

What some hypercritical, and very cynical, factions on several forums within the world wide web, fail to realise is the fact that I've been DELIBERATELY cryptic here on A Light IN The Darkness in the past. Deliberately cryptic on a public page where dangerous eyes can dwell. But extremely open and informative privately in the right places.

Cryptic does not mean I've been going round in circles. No ... on the contrary. The nail has been hit on the head. Enough said.

The keyboard warriors on these forums haven't a clue what's going on. They open their minds, let their belly rumble and write about the diarrhea that springs to mind. Their criticisms are sticks and stones. Their jibes are nothing new to what I've faced my whole life ...

They know little or nothing about the situation; believing the media smokescreen is their first mistake. Their second mistake is thinking I will reveal my insights in plain English where the wrong eyes can read what I know about them. And it has been proven I have known about them ... you keyboard warriors don't know the half of what has gone on behind the scenes .... MJ