Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 2 September 2007

On My Travels Again ...

Well that's me for another night. I've a busy week ahead commencing with a really early start in the morning ... I've out of the house before 6am, to enable a 7.30am start in Auckland. Bang goes the easy number with work close to home. It's the start of a new routine which should last until Christmas and into the first month or so of 2008. Then ... its the start of something completely new ...

A chance to pick up where I left off prior to our exodus to the Southern Hemisphere. I'm tingling with anticipation already at the prospect of saying goodbye to the construction industry, hopefully this time forever. Its become cut throat, stressful ... filled with materialistic decision making. There is no creative input anymore ... nothing to keep the magical notes tinkling.

In the coming weeks, A Light in the Darkness will hardly be affected by this life adjustment. There may not be as many posts in the mornings or afternoons here ... but there will still be the evening sessions. The Daily Merlin insights will continue unaffected ...

I'm feeling particularly tired now. I had an early start this morning too ... up at 4am to watch the Manchester United versus Sunderland game, so I'm sure folk will understand that there will not be another Daily Merlin tonight; this was the intention of its slot being changed to earlier in the afternoon today. I've got three hours tomorrow, whilst undertaking the sojourns to and from Auckland, in which to muse and contemplate ... all in readiness for the next saga to unwind.