Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 3 September 2007

The Theosophy of the Old Lost Path'

There are references to many different forms of magic here. Much research and much speculation without the 'resident sorcerer' really revealing much about his own path. Plenty of indications and suggestions. Plenty of 'first hand experiences' ... but few journal entries on those practical matters , the nitty gritty of the a true magician's journal.

Of this I am distinctly aware. For weeks I've reproduced endless manuscripts containing the opinions and experiences of fellow magicians. Rarely will I divulge my own. I have, I do and I will. I guess Chaos Magick is the nearest to what it is I 'practice' ... as a wanderer of the lost old path. Using forces which have unfamiliar names. Ancient forces which are on the best part unknown in current circles. Hints are provided in many of the works of the ages. But none of us truly know for sure those ancient forces. Coaxing 'names' out of these essences is the most difficult thing of all. These are perhaps 'the elder gods' which are so feared. This old path is perhaps a truly dangerous one as there are no reference points in this age. I just know, when this magic is applied ... it is potent. Used by someone of an unbalanced mind it creates chaos ... therefore I classify the magic as chaotic ... therefore chaos magick in its most ancient form.

Over the coming months, as the doctrines take on a more palatable form, I will add some insights into journals and practices I've embarked upon over the many years of mediating these essentially unknown forces. There are parameters and theses. There are pitfalls. There are signposts. I guess many of them are already covered here in the endless pieces of Prosody/Semantics penned by my hand. There are hints and stirrings of the force in many of the original pieces of artwork here. But there are no fancy names or clever testaments which relate to the theorems.

Therefore, there is real no name for this magick (as yet) ... other than the 'Theosophy of the Old Lost Path' ... a form of Chaos Magick which suits me fine.