Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 23 December 2007

Daily Merlin Insight

T R A N S C R I P T
For Sunday 23rd December 2007
Using Servants of the Light tarot
NZ
10:25pm - 11:15pm

'Insights by way of an open channel to anticipate what lies ahead in the immediate future ....'

Music by Phil Thornton

My focus is a visualisation of a path immediately before me as seen through the eyes of the soaring hawk. A multitude of images flash before me. Familiar faces. Familiar sensations. Flashing lights moulding into shapes and images I recognise. My awareness then shifting, changing as I stand upon the path I was hovering above but a moment before. My human part determines this path as the 'immediate' future. From the altitude at which I viewed this path moments before I viewed the path like a ticker tape on which a number of markings like lines were placed which I intuited as signifying something of 'significance' ... My awareness has transmuted itself to one or more of these points in an attempt to decipher this significance ....

The mantra is 'this represents the weeks ahead; this represents the weeks ahead' ... 'let us determine the ending to this trail' .... 'let us see the events which lead to the safe return of this one little girl ' ....

The crystal casting creates the initial 'M' as its pattern. Intuited as being something other than 'M for Madeleine' or 'M of Murat' ... this is something other than those two obvious names.
Plus my eyes are feeling very irritated at this precise moment. An itching irritation like hay fever which I did not have before and I intuit to be separate link and not relating to myself. There is an indication of a location near tall grasses or fields which could be the source of such irritation.

Plus a 'clicking' sensation in my throat ... which I often associate with 'someone wishing to talk' as a connection with the higher awareness is often depicted by this sensation. It is in this instance associated I feel with someone literally 'wishing to talk' in the near future ... The Hermit depicting the would be silent one who could end this time of waiting for MM to re-emerge ....I feel there could be some significant breakthrough which is on the trail ahead in the very near future ...

A number of the images appertain to many of the 'nitty gritty' details of the disappearance. I get the sense that there is the chance someone is to confirm what is perhaps already suspected by those at the core of the search for Madeleine.

A possible suspect in for questioning or more light on the trail to be released? Some new evidence is suggested here ... plus something of key significance relating to a church or other holy place ... the net seems to be closing in as someone within the tightly packed group of those who are responsible make available the next clues perhaps?

I hear from behind me 'the priest ... they would question the priest if they knew which one' ... someone appears to have divulged key information to a man of the faith through confession but that holy man is bound not to reveal what has been said. How he can be made to break that truth I do not know. But this relates to a small chapel of prayer with white walls and bell tower ... someone close by has entrusted him with something significant. A group of strangers seen in a village? Something catching someone's eye?

'the young girl is indeed alive. A little tear filled around the eyes ... but she has not come to any adverse harm. A mother who has adopted her as her own for the time she is to stay with them ... looks out for her ... those who gave her to this woman for safekeeping should be known to the little girl's rightful parents' ....the image of the four of crescents depicts someone coverting something which is not their own. They have her with them for safe keeping. Like temporary guardians ... '

The Maker of Weapons represents he who instigated the entire mystery ... the path seems to lead toward him but who will believe it is him? Will the suspicion fall on his shoulders? Especially as it seems the finger of blame could have been pointed at him all along?

The shining sun indicates the way should become much brighter ... more fact and less speculation ... as the cruelness of the months since August 2007 appear to abate ....

Further questioning by the PJ will perhaps prove fruitless as another line of enquiry will be taken before they end their case.