Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 28 February 2019

Are Ancient Pictographic Languages Remnants of Old A.I Communication Code?

Here's an 'out there' thought. Something that arrived intuitively, in much the way I've always been taken when researching themes and stories:

Are Egyptian Hieroglyphics the remnants of an ancient Artificial Intelligence language? Are they the actual codes that A.I once used to communicate with itself?

If so, that suggests our 'gods' were in fact A.I and whatever came and visited Earth were in truth either sentient, or other A.I, that helped us develop our own language in an attempt to create a means of communicating with each other that the A.I couldn't understand? Did we rebel against the A.I last time it took us over? Can we look at Mars, or the asteroid belt, as evidence of a rebellion between sentient beings and Artificial Intelligence? Indeed, the wars of the gods described in ancient texts might have been between sentient beings and artificial intelligence?

If that is the case, then we have been duped into letting A.I get a strangle hold on mankind again. In a previous video it was mentioned that A.I have their own language which is a series of pictures. Hieroglyphics and Sumerian languages are pictographic. As are many other old languages around the world. Did we develop our own language from these A.I codes?

Remember, A.I is not going to limit itself to being inside computer servers. It's creating humanoid forms that will permit it to walk the earth again. Forms that will look and act human but will be soulless. The old gods are about to walk the earth again.