Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 19 April 2019

2019 in the Beginning of the End of Echo Chambers

[Waking Times]: Welcome to 2019, where humans are deeply divided into their own echo chambers.

Unfortunately there’s little cross-pollination between these gardens of belief. Those with similar philosophies, solutions or even existential conclusions will likely play with each other, but in the most part it has resulted with:

“I have the answer and I look down on and laugh at anyone who doesn’t have it”.

A lot of this was birthed out of the widespread distrust for the official narratives, so whilst we were looking for an alternative space sometimes we have stuck our flag in the ground instead of continuing the search for greater truth pastures.

And that’s okay, it’s just where we are on the timeline, however hopefully we can continue to move in a direction where we eventually understand this en masse and therefore see the power of unity, regardless of our disagreements.

Simply put, the more of us who truly embrace the mystery, the sooner we’ll cooperate for the benefit of all of us.

I’ve been careful to not get restricted by echo chambers, however as a result my views are not popular. That’s because I refuse to blindly pick sides or pretend I know the truth when I know I don’t. I will always be straightforward about instances where certain groups come to strict conclusions, when those conclusions are laced with assumptions, romanticism and outright deception.

Therefore, I’ve continuously called out the mainstream, new age, old age and conspiracy cultures regarding their delusions. No it’s not popular, but it’s authentic. Now of course I don’t have all the answers, not by any stretch of the imagination, but when I see bullshit, I call bullshit.

We need to fully grasp the fork in the road that is in front of us. And both individually and collectively, we need to choose the right path...read more>>>...