Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 11 March 2007

A Clandestine Enigma

It began with a fire cracker exploding in my head. Disturbing me from my slumber with its detonation ringing in my head. From that point onwards I was 'treated' to the now familiar itching sensations which break out across my body. Sleep again evading me I was determined to remain calm and 'explore' the unfolding manipulation rather than permit panic and frustration to enter into my awareness.

With serene meditation music playing quietly in my right ear, I made a determined effort to make a connection with a vibration level beyond that of the manipulators.

It must have worked. Because I found myself being roused from my slumbers later in the night. I'd managed some sleep. But again I found myself subjected to a potential technology which caused my body to itch? Additional to the itching, I now had to contend with 'whispers' from the corners of the bedroom. I was unable to catch what words were being whispered, but it did indicate to me that there were more than one manipulator and they were in the bedroom.

The whispering continued for a moment or two. Then something profound occurred. I found myself preparing to send a whisper back. I'd not a clue what I was going to say or why. My only concern was not to wake Kristine who was still asleep next to me, oblivious to the 'intruders'.

Suddenly, an unknown phrase in an incomprehensible language escaped my consciousness. I did not utter the words on the material plane. But I was aware they were being said on some vibration. I can only assume I'd said 'who are you' or something in whatever language I'd used!

Almost immediately, I gained a 'reply' from the right hand side of the bedroom. The reply entered my consciousness, initially with a buzzing sensation; before being processed by my mind much like a facsimile transmission. The reply was in my mind and then in my head before becoming an external sound in my left ear. I sensed the reply to be 'arrogant' and done in a manner to try to scare or suppress me as it had some kind of vibrational tremolo to it.

I immediately opened my eyes and gazed around the room but could see nothing.

Following that exchange there was no other 'whispered conversation' during the night. But there were a number of buzzing emanations experienced by my mind and the awareness of presences in the room. At one time in the night I opened my eyes and caught sight of one of the presences with 'many eyes' within its form.

What was exchanged during the 'conversation' I do not know; nor can I make any sense of the episode. Like most of the phenomena experienced it remains a clandestine enigma. I just know none of this episode was a 'dream sequence'. I was conscious at the time and fully aware of the whispers and the voice of pure thought which filled my senses. The most alarming occurrence in the whole episode was my 'reply'. I do not know the language I spoke in. I do not know what I said.