Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 29 October 2007

A Look Back At The Start

Intuition, instinct, a sixth sense ... whatever you wish to call it ... plays a very important part of my life. It governs the way I think and the way I see. It has very much become an integral part of me and my life. It is my drive and my momentum. It is very much a second nature component of that which I am.

Intuition dictates I take note of the symbolism of the life around me. The picture outside of me, which I am very much part of but also merely an observer of ... material life. Existence on this material plane. This waking dream.

Second nature has trained me to take note and to observe any patterns in the scene around me. It can be a certain pattern of clouds or passing beneath a hovering bird of prey in the car. Or the certain way that crystals fall in a casting. Or certain words in songs or the order of songs which appear when my Ipod is playing songs in a random order. Or certain people I pass in the street. Or people I associate with who have identical blueprints to people I once have met ....

Whatever it is in whatever form I take note. I always listen when second nature calls. Its voice is almost always available as a messenger in life if you know where to look. Everything about today is circles returning back to the start to move forward again. Wisdom gained from past travels to move the circle into a different latitude.

So much so ... I am taking this symbolism extremely seriously. Especially when the symbolism appears to insist I need to 'go back to the start' with the information appertaining to the Daily Merlin Insights. I sense it important I now return to the earliest information. To the earliest transcripts and look again at the trail been wandered. To look for anything previously overlooked.

Future transcripts are likely to feature information previously covered. Bear with me I intuit it to be very necessary.

'Back Round The Block'
Original SigilArt by Matthew James