Search A Light In The Darkness

Friday 26 October 2007

Question Me: 'A tarot card-less Daily Merlin?'


A feature which has not be used for a while is 'Question Me' ... there have been numerous possible 'candidates' to be included on A Light In The Darkness ...

.... therefore in coming weeks, expect more of the Question Me feature.

Here we have a starter for ten. A very relevant question with regard to the practical tarot workings ....


'Your Daily Merlin "readings: appear only to feature readings by tarot cards. They appear to rely on tarot cards for you to obtain your information. Do you receive information in any other way? Have you carried out any readings for your Daily Merlin which are not based on tarot cards?' - KM, Durham, UK

An excellent question. Yes, the majority of the Daily Merlin workings are based on tarot card readings. Many do, however, feature snippets of information which I have received 'mediumistically' , i.e ... Information I received 'from the other side'. For many years I have 'functioned' as a medium & clairvoyant and do not have to rely on tarot card spreads to intuit infomation. I made the conscious decision to undertake Tarot Readings for the Daily Merlin transcripts. I deduced it might be more helpful to present the information in this way. Adding the digital image of the actual tarot reading was another conscious decision I made ... Tarot is not something secretive or hidden ...not in my opinion any way. The presentations serve as a practical guide for others to see for themselves how I've arrived at certain insights ... the assumptions and the deductions; the steps taken. It is not my intention to 'teach' the tarot ... I merely intend to explain the how and the why ...

Daily Merlin transcripts compiled by several packs of tarot cards and runes have been featured in recent months. Almost always I will have 'presences' conversing with me. Where it is of relevance I have included this information in the transcripts. Indeed, many of the transcripts appertaining to the tarot spreads and the crystal castings are as a direct result of information automatically written at the time I was undertaking the reading, what some would describe as being 'channelled' ...

Watch this space ... other format for Daily Merlin transcripts have been planned for the future.