Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 2 December 2007

Stranger than Strange

For nearly a week now my right toe has been swollen and sore. It is bruised and I find it difficult to put any pressure onto my right foot. There's nothing strange about that you might comment.

What is strange is the fact I 'sustained' the injury to my right foot during an astral projection. Impossible eh?

I had a 'dream' ... a very real dream ... about a week ago in which I was slip sliding down a hillside and a boulder dropped onto my right toe. The following day I noticed my right toe was sore ... several hours later the right toe became swollen. However, I have NO recollection of an incident on the earth plane which would account for the injury to the toe. Neither have I gout. Or an ingrowing toe nail or any other feasible explanation.

For the past week I have merely shrugged my shoulders and 'accepted' there are strange things that can happen.

Then ... I 'sustained' another 'strange' injury this morning. I recall a dream last night during which I knocked my left knee against the side of a 'vehicle' in which I was travelling at high speed during the dream (the entire dream scenario was very real and weird; it warrants a post all of its own for the prophetic nature of it) ....

On waking this morning a noticed a reddening bruised area of skin on the side of my left knee in the exact same position as in the 'astral projection' .... strange. However, the bruising has since faded from my left knee as if it was never there ....

I just wish the injury to my right toe would fade now as quickly!

I can only 'explain' these strange occurrences as significant traumas which had affected my etheric body to such a degree that it had imprinted the memories onto all of its other 'bodies' ... the injuries had actually taken place on another dimension with my consciousness metamorphosed into another form ... the memory of which retained by my consciousness for some kind of purpose ... for this 'physical formation' of my consciousness to be made aware of it.