Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 10 January 2019

5G EMR Symptoms - A Personal Account

I've always been an extremely sensitive soul. An natural empath going through a life span in this increasingly dangerous realm, is no mean feat.

Especially as this natural empathy gives rise to clairsentience and physical mediumship. Meaning I have always been able to feel, in the first person, the aches; the pains; the mental health issues; the serious health concerns, of those around me. Not only that I feel the traumas and illnesses suffered at the moment of death (As well as the life span inflictions) of those who have left this dimension and ventured to other dimensional planes.

Up until recently I've barely felt the effect of 4G WIFI and EMF. Not even the Smart Meter, in our home, has affected me greatly. From time to time I've had the skin itching and prickling but not all the time. I've had occasional issues with skin problems and headaches when I've walked or driven through EMF fields. But not all the time.

But now, for the last 10-11 days I've been experiencing CONSTANT skin itching and prickling; burning sensations in my eyes; painful eyes when my eyes have come in contact with moisture out of my tear ducts; stabbing pains in the left side of my back. All these symptoms clear up when I leave my home environment; and start immediately I go back into the home environment.

It's too coincidental that 12 days ago we had a TV box, from our broadband provider, installed. It's since then I've had these EMR exposure symptoms. Now, the TV box is linked to our router; which hasn't actually given me any bother since the TV box. But there's clearly something being transmitted from the TV box that my sensitivity is being affected by.

Tonight, I have started with a nagging headache across my forehead and crown. I'm adding this to the list of symptoms ... though this might be dehydration as I feel thirsty at the moment.

I have an energy balancing tool known as an Ionic Wand, developed and manufactured by Orgone Effects Australia (www.orgoneffectsaustralia.com)  that I highly recommend. It is an acrylic rod infused with OEA ionic infusion technology modified with a purple filter to enhance and speed up the energy balancing process.

I began using it this evening on areas of my arms that were itching. Within in moments of moving the wand around the areas, the itching stopped and hasn't come back as yet. Maybe that, and the Purple Fire Letter that my consciousness absorbed, may well prove to be my armour against the 5G shit! Only time will tell - Matthew James