Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 10 April 2019

How we think ... how do we know if its really ourselves thinking or the way someone else wants us to think?

And there you have it. My personal opinion on all of the bullshit distraction. And it is all bullshit bollocks. I'm still here in a bubble of spiritual truth and I feel pretty much like I did before all of the bullshit bollocks really bubbled up to the surface.

It's all about personal perception of life and what lies ahead. Within my energetic bubble of blue light, there is a daily observation of all the bullshit bollocks and they appearance I am interacting with it; letting its negative energy wreak havoc on my perceptions.

But it doesn't. It's seen for what it all really is (Besides bullshit bollocks). It is merely the apparent future that these crazy fuckers we call the 1% want. In their reality they might perceive a world without the bulk of the 99%. But its a tall order to get the 99% to conform to that craziness. Even with the considerable arsenal of mind control and deception tools they have at their disposal.

But despite all their efforts, it appears I am hear thinking relatively for myself. Unless I'm part of one of their crazy mind control experiments, and this is just one of the many personality alters I might have. Unbeknown to this one, there might be others that are crazily fucked up just like the 1% want. Who knows? I can't say for sure if this is me or I'm somehow created to be like this by a crazy mind control experiment.

None of us know for sure. How we think ... how do we know if its really ourselves thinking or the way someone else wants us to think? It's a mind blowing thought to consider ... are we free thinkers or have they already diddled us all?

From my perspective I seem to be able to adopt mindfulness and think of nothing at all. It's a great state to get into before sleeping. Like now. I can't wait to see what other bullshit bollocks there will be floating around the internet tomorrow. Let me see Brexit bullshit bollocks and Vaccinations bullshit bollocks for sure ...