Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 11 April 2019

The Genuine Voice Of Opinion

When I naively set out on this 'spiritual journey' back in the 1980's, I didn't have a clue that over 30 years later I would be witnessing the type of world we are in now.

Once the gifts and the wonderment of 'psychic development' wore off; when my teeth were well and truly cut with reality, expressing the higher force within me devoid of false ego; without any need for the 'ego strutting' or the 'show-ponying' that is apparently now an essential accessory for the 21st century psychic medium; correction 'professional psychic medium'; when the serious work was the normal avenue for me, I realised what this physical world' really represented.

The true world was happening where nobody appeared to be looking; a world I knew I had been seeing since I came into this world; I could see this true world ... but nobody else could, or can. The ridicule and the hassle I've endured along the way; especially from those who should know better (Those who claim to be spiritual, but are in truth attention seekers; who don't like me being genuine when they are not. Frightened are they of my exposing them for the fakes that they are.) over the years is un-believable. But its all strengthened me. It's energised me. It's given me the determination to keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm close to being at the end of that incredible journey; and its sad. It's also sad that those who are just embarking on that journey; those that are a few years in; who permit their egos to rule their spirit; refuse flatly to embrace that which I am, and that which I have seen. Instead they claim the prize of being 'the most popular' or 'the most accurate' or 'the best'. They make it a competition amongst themselves; and they copy the other. And they fail to see the same old circles they run around. But hey, that's fine.

Their comprehension; their understanding; their teachings ... are at the first rung of the ladder at best. And they really think they have arrived and know all that there is. It hasn't even started for most. And I can say that as the genuine voice of experience. For I walked that first rung, briefly, over thirty years ago; I climbed that ladder ... thinking I'd reached the summit of it all; only to find another ladder ... and then another ladder ... and then the next ladder on which I climb. The journey never really ends.

But hey, let them know best. Let them sell their souls to the false ones ... it's their choice. But, I won't be there to pick them up off the floor when it all goes wrong. I'm not looking back ... I gaze into the growing lights ahead, instead.