Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday, 24 September 2026

The Era of Token Abundance Is Coming

 I have spent years steeped in the artificial intelligence industry, and I have come to a conclusion that will sound strange to most people: I want the AI data-center speculative investment bubble to burst. I am rooting for it. Not because I hate AI -- I love AI and use it every single day to build books, illustrate courses, and run research swarms. I want it to burst because the collapse of this speculative frenzy is the fastest path to token abundance for ordinary people.

Token abundance means cheap, local, high-intelligence AI running on hardware you actually own, sitting in your home or office, answering to you and no one else. That is the future I am working toward, and as I have said before, machine intelligence has become an undeniable force in our world. The question is not whether AI arrives, but whether it arrives as a centralized, subscription-based tool of Big Tech, or as a decentralized, locally owned utility that gives power to the people.

The AI investment bubble is what stands between us and that future. It is temporarily making the hardware we need -- GPUs, RAM, storage -- absurdly expensive. It is strangling the consumer market in order to feed the data centers that the big players insist are the only way forward. So yes, I believe the fastest path to consumer access is for this bubble to collapse under its own greed...<<<Read More>>>...