Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 28 February 2007

The Nahumyah Key

Another gentle presence penetrated my energy field,
and created the transfer of pure thought,
to filter away the negative my acceleration chamber had attracted.


With energies strong, and truly pure bright,
I felt the gentle touch on my shoulder
and then came that welcomed energy surge.
I opened my centre of the sun and the filtration began.

My bodily vibration lifted and my mind began to swim,
the presence intimate within my energies, becoming one with I.
And then, sadly, the transference was over,
in that instance the presence was gone.

Once more I was alone, unable to call out at will.
Then another presence made a connection,
and on the waves of thoughts I heard the key,
which I grasped with a humbled heart,

Images of breeze blown trees of a pastel land there followed,
and once more I felt that gentle touch as I used the key,
this time to practice,

this time to learn.

I know the time is quickly approaching now,
when that final quickening takes hold and the vibration arrives,
thus closing the door on that dimension forever,
preventing the cruel to control the gentle vales.


And there shall be so much work to do at the start of this next age,
all the victims shall walk bewildered the golden sands,
and the healers will walk among them absorbing their pains,
just like it was meant, just like it shall be,

and I shall be there taking those ills,
filtering that darkness, replacing it with love.
I prepare,

I purify ...

December 1997