Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 24 February 2007

A Sorcerer's Words

Shadows move and drift around me. Coming close. There on the periphery of my awareness. Mocking me with their presence. I sense clinical purpose. I am like the rat in the maze. Observers judge my progress through the maze.

But I reach out beyond the 4th destiny. To the controllers of they who control me. This is a gaming zone after all.

The sensation junkies have learnt all they will from me. I grow weary of their attempts to ambush my thoughts and my actions. I am aware now of they and I ambush now their own thoughts. Bitter experiences have lifted me higher and higher.

I am multiple dimensional. I co-exist within this space in my places on my frequencies. The skill was to find that part of myself which exists on the 5th destiny .... who is the puppeter perhaps to this virtual reality child ....

I pull back the amnesia barriers and wander through to those memories as a human child. To when the old man came to me at night. When he sat at the foot of my bed. When he guided me across the stars. To the Shepherd. To The Pleiades and beyond. When he prepared me for the time of the trauma. The times which were the preparations of me.

I call now to the 5th destiny. It is time for you to walk in and continue this journey as me. You and I are one and the same after all.