Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 27 February 2007

THE DREAM OF BEING MORTAL


See the world through different eyes
Alien eyes
See it as it really is
Just an illusion

An illusion
That has all of you fooled
Programmed to comply
To be prisoners

Held in the rapture
Spellbound in the trance
Captured in the dream of mortality
Lost to the oneness

Tell myself it is just an illusion
My mind is my eyes
My mind is what I see
All around me my thoughts
Made into a clever hologram
Taught by the ages to accept
Compelled by norms to exist

I am not one of the sheep
I cannot ever be content
I see what others cannot see
I know more, but realize there is only less
Content not to know the answers
For I realize already I bear all there is to know
The realization dawns, the sun on a new day

Oneness gives me the warmth
Oneness is the infinite
The incredible
The truth
The only truth

I know that now
Like I have always known
Like I have always been connected and still
Separation the fall from grace an illusion
Minds trained to forget

But now they remember
Now they recognize the illusion
The dream …
The dream of being mortal