Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 25 February 2007

Changes ... Without Physical Force

Reaching out into the night sky with my mind
Above this sleeping realm …
Touching the frequencies which encircle this orb
Merging my awareness … absorbing signals
Seeking indications …
I’ve attained communion … like I did once before
This mediator opens the conduit
Because it is that time

Disclosure has arrived
Acceptance … changing the norm


Overlapping frequencies
Shifting dimensions within this space
Sharing my consciousness
With the others …
My brethren who sail the cosmic seas
They … who I shared communion with …
before I was born into this mortal world

They fly the mortal skies
Transmission open wide
Receiving telepathic signals …
… from those who descended …
… became encased in mortal form ..
… who lived mortal lives … sleeping …
… until the signals came …
… and they became awakened …
Now they must remember
They must realise.

This mortal world will change
The faction of malevolence which claims this realm
Must be beaten from the inside
Without physical force
But through the collective mind
… of the human consciousness
That is how the coming of the light shall manifest
Through the human consciousness …