Search A Light In The Darkness

Sunday 25 February 2007

What If?

What if 'It' may have been within me ‘sleeping’ for many human centuries
I may have lived many human lives unaware
Captured in the mortal cycle
Reincarnating over and over again
As is dictated by the 4th density spell
Believing death and the spirit world
Oblivious to the truth
Becoming totally conversant with the myth
Perhaps as was the intention ….
The mission to be here in the inside?

Oblivious until now?
Of the truth?
Having it revealed now?
That I volunteered to be incarnated
To sleep through many mortal lives?


How many lives?
How many mortal years have I endured?
How long in the ‘time measure’ of the beyond?

What then does this make me?
Hybrid?
Alien?
Where have I therefore come from?
Why now has that which was hidden awakened?
Is this truly ‘the end time’?