Search A Light In The Darkness

Wednesday 17 October 2007

Mr Elusive due to circumstances out of my control ....

Bear with me please! I'm still without an internet connection for the best part of the day. It is going to be resolved (apparently) on Friday. Therefore from the middle part of next week I will be able to publish posts during the day time ... and also resume normal communications with folk!

I'm feeling a little elusive at the moment. A little like will o' the wisp ... unable to post on the Blog until the evening time ... with no time to communicate with anyone. So forgive me! It is only a temporary glitch ... I have dozens and dozens of e-mails to reply to ... Kristine, bless her, has been replying on my behalf to as many as she can ... in my absence.

I've shifted work locality into the Bay of Plenty area ... to Tauranga ... which is closer to home than Auckland. The folk are friendlier and the weather warmer. The drive over is quicker too ... it's just that I've not been connected up to the internet as yet.