Search A Light In The Darkness

Thursday 11 October 2007

Twenty One again today ... !!

I'm currently unable to access the internet during the day ... I've no internet connection as yet. This is just a temporary glitch. Therefore, I have to rely on 'good old faithful' here at home until such time that a technician is able to come out and link my workstation to the server ... whenever that is.

So please, please bear with me .... near to normal service is likely to be resumed sometime soon. In the meantime, it is quality not quantity that counts .... A Light in the Darkness will still continue to explore the World of the Occult ... its whistle stop tour now encompassing Freudian & Jungian Psychology ... which is another angle and side to possible explanations for The Occult. I do not necessarily agree with any of the psychological theories which will be featured here ... but it is the other side of the coin and well worth considering ... it helps to formulate a possible antithesis for phenomenon which is featured here ...

By the way ... It's Kristine's 21st birthday all over again today! She is a terrible amnesia sufferer at this time of the year ... and she always tells me its her 21st birthday every single year ... this year is no different ... Lol!