Search A Light In The Darkness

Saturday 8 March 2008

Daily Tarot of the Day

The Ace of Wands card suggests that my power today lies in initiation.

I am a winner by virtue of my desire, belief, vision, and intention. I bring fresh inspiration into the world and am master of my domain. My solution is found in creative transformation and I am empowered by my spark of life.

Energies of creativity will be there below the surface. It is up to the acolyte to find them. Using them is the puzzle. How to, and what for ... is the enigma. The task set by those vibrant traces provided in the consciousness of the majority.

Even the accomplished artist will find this to be a period in their lives where creativity flares once more ... disgruntled they will view their previous works as not the mould to follow into the future. Something new is what the heart will desire and what the spirit will demand.