Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 4 March 2008

Knight of Pentacles: Tarot Card of the Day

The Knight of Pentacles card suggests that my power today lies in practicality.

I plan ahead and consider my options to set priorities or define goals that serve my long-term purpose. My values lay in the potential that often remains unseen by others. I am cautious, steady, optimistic and reliable and have earned the new trust or position that empowers me. My asset is accepting responsibility.

I know no soul will permit its physical manifestation to carry too much on its shoulders. All is as it is meant to be no matter how bad it seems at the time. The soul has the divine responsibility to ensure its physical manifestation is its perfect representation wherever it may be in existence.

Embrace that responsibility; be what you are and revel in that expression.