Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 25 December 2018

'Forgive Them For They Know Not What They Do'

Having been a victim of some heinous actions over the years, you'd think I'd be the most unforgiving of individuals. On the contrary, this is not the case. I've become very wise to why certain individuals choose to treat me in the way that they choose to treat me.

I'm purely and simply a mirror reflection of themselves; and their reaction to me is all to do with how they see themselves in me. It's been classic cases of lashing out at themselves using me as a player in their psycho drama.

Now some of these individuals know exactly what they are doing, and why they are doing it. Then there are those who haven't a clue why they react to me in the way that they do; or they've been foolhardy enough to act out the cruel intentions of others ... whatever case it may be, its truly a scenario of 'forgive them for they know not what they do.'

It's easier to not bear any malice towards any of these individuals, because in the end their actions will attract to them universal pay back ... and I'd rather not be responsible for any 'revenge missions' in case I choose the wrong punishment for them ... and the universe chooses to give me feedback too ...

I leave myself out of it ... and I permit fate to play its hand when it plays it hand. As it always does,