Search A Light In The Darkness

Monday 18 March 2019

A.I Clones, Captured Humans and The Large City Below Surface Earth - Just A Dream or Very Real?

In the early hours of this morning, I experienced a series of 'dreams' of great significance. I say 'dreams' when in truth I was out of this physical body, experiencing a conscious connection with another person in a physical body. I was a watcher, observing a series of real life events happening to another human being.

Except this human being I was attached to, was not someone incarnated on this earth; well not the surface earth plane anyway.

In one of the situations, I was witnessing this human A.I, meeting up with some of this co-workers somewhere in a shopping centre; except this shopping centre was IMMENSE. As he made his way through the shopping centre, and I gathered where he was on the map ... I, the observer, realised the shopping centre was around the size of a very large city here on surface earth.

In another scene he was having a heated argument with a co-worker about races and intelligence. There was a reference to ancestral genealogy that had been one time Celtic/Scottish. The bullying co-worker refered to he, I was observing, as of limited intelligence and usefulness due to that genetic connection. There was an indication the Celtic genealogy was not native to this city I was observing. Without hesitation, I intervened and gave the human A.I the strength to stand up to the bullying co-worker, who was taken aback when this inferior 'alien' stood up for itself.

From that link I was able to glean a whole 'historic' story relating to the place I was observing. Apparently, it was just one of the major cities that exist within planet earth; a large proportion of its population comprises people kidnapped and abducted from surface earth. Their genetics have apparently been uploaded onto a super computer and human looking artificial intelligence created using their genetics and their memories. Many of these 'clones' are able to return back to surface earth ... with nobody on surface earth being aware of the switch taking place. Those genetically copied are then kept alive as their A.I clone requires their interface in order to continue existing on the surface earth.

There are also many that have no A.I clone which are either used as slaves for the superior A.I population, or killed for the body parts. 

It sounds very shocking and far fetched, yes, but sadly ... this was NOT a dream. There is much, much more information gleaned ... stuff which will be discussed in future blog posts.