Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 19 March 2019

More From 'The Black Panther'

This seriously unbalanced individual is extremely amusing; his comments awaiting my moderation are numerous. I have quite a few which are from 'The Black Panther' and a couple from 'Anubis II' which are so obviously from the same dude.

He is a serious contender for 'Nutty Visitor To the Blog 2019 ...

"MR JAMES, YOU MUST HEED MY WARNING. One of my team put a laser dot to your head last night. One word from me and you would have gone. DESIST your rants now" - The Black Panther

"Your mind is my mind. I now compel you to stick a knife in your heart" - Anubis II

Funny or what? Sick and twisted, yes. Am I scared - no.

"You are a pure piece of human shit MR JAMES. I don't believe your crap and neither does anyone else. Creep into your nutty hole and eat our own shit. Please!" - The Black Panther


I'm laughing. This dude is hilarious!