Search A Light In The Darkness

Tuesday 16 April 2019

The Snowflake Generation and Their Impending Doom

I really can't believe just how DANGEROUS this world has become. All the effects of the years of mind altering drugs, and GMO foods, is now beginning to come to the surface. All the loose cannon 'snowflakes' are now out there trying to save the earth; trying to change the earth.

But there's hardly any free thinking amongst them. They are all mind-controlled the lot of them.

It's all become crazy; and what's more ... not one of them are aware. They are that accustomed to thinking in the way they do; they don't stop to think for one moment that they are putting the entire population in great jeopardy; and it is all going the way of the plan laid down by The Hidden Hand many years ago.

Sodium Fluoride; Aspartame; genetically modified vegetables; cloned animals with genetically modified foods to eat; vaccinations; chemtrails ... and god knows what else. All slow burn destroyers of human minds and human perception.

Slow burning destruction of what it means to be human; their world is not my world I have to say. Somehow, I've dodged the bullet of becoming a snowflake.

I can still comprehend .. the thought form process of this world. What you think consistently; you become. These snowflakes have thought themselves into service of the Demiurge. They represent the future of mankind - its extinction. That is clearly what is on their mind. But they are not aware. It is the path of the Lemming. One by one they will fall over the cliff. 

Leaving who and what?

They are free to be the snowflake generation. I choose to be of the old generation; the remnants of the last truly spiritually aware version of human. What is in my reality; what I think over and over again; is certainly not the prison mind that the Elite desire of everyone on this earth. Those that survive the culling that is. 

I have no real desire to survive and witness the smart world ... the future for the Snowflake Generation. Let them create their own destruction. They are easily led. Let them think the earth is warming up because of mankind, fossil fuels and CO2. They have bought the myth; the hoax; the scam. They will become part of a truly prison world.

My desire is to keep firmly in mind the world how it once was. How it existed before ever this snowflake generation was born. Somehow those poisons, I ingest on a daily basis like them, hasn't warped my mind like them. But, I do know why ... and my lips are firmly sealed. I know the reason ... and I know it very well. My perception is much wider than theirs will ever be.

It's sad. It's true. I watch the human beings as they create their own destruction. It is so evident by the mentally insane way they go about their lives. And they are none the wiser. I just wonder how they will react, when despite all their efforts to help save the world, billions of human lives will be wiped out ...

I dread to think what will become of the snowflake generation when the 5G cloud is fully activated; and they become assimilated into the cloud world. I'm hoping I won't be there to see them.